Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Specific Gravity:||1.05 @ 25 C||Vapor Pressure:||(BUBBLE) 163.3 Psia @ 21.1 C (70 F)|
|Vapor Density:||(AIR = 1) 3.39|
R - 404 - a refrigerant
Refrigerant CF2CHF mixed working medium;
R - 404 - a (Suva HP62) environmental protection refrigerants
Composition: HFC - 125 (44%), HFC - 134 - a (4%) and HFC - 143 - a (52%), type of HFC refrigerants, ODP value is zero, is the industry standard HFC refrigerant replacement R - 502.
R - 404 - a is suitable for the low temperature of new commercial refrigeration equipment, refrigeration equipment, transportation or update your equipment.The most close to the operation of the R - 502, and even up to 15 ℉ (9.4 ℃) or colder, applicable to all the R - 502 can be normal operation environment.For most of the equipment manufacturer.
The nature of the refrigerant in requirements
(1) with excellent thermodynamic properties, so that can run at a given temperature region with high cycle efficiency.The specific requirements for: critical temperature is higher than the condensing temperature, and the condensation temperature corresponding low saturation pressure don't is too high, the standard boiling point, small fluid heat capacity, low adiabatic index, unit volume larger heat, etc.
(2) has excellent thermal physical properties The specific requirements for: the higher heat transfer coefficient, low viscosity and low density.
(3) has good chemical stability requirement of the working medium at high temperature has good chemical stability, guarantee the working medium is not decompose under the highest working temperature.
(4), lubricating oil and good solubility
(5) safety working medium should be non-toxic, without excitant, no combustion and explosive.
(6) have good electrical insulation
(7) economy requires working medium is low, easy to get.
Environmental protection requirement of the ozone depletion ozeme depletion potential (ODP) and global warming ozeme depletion potential (GWP) as small as possible, to reduce the damage to the atmospheric ozone layer and lead to global warming.
R - 404 - a refrigerant
Physical and chemical properties: R404A is a non azeotropic mixed refrigerants of chlorine, colorless gas under atmospheric pressure, store is compressed in the cylinder of liquefied gas.The ODP is 0, so R404A ozone layer is not to undermine the atmosphere environmental protection refrigerants.Main use: R404A is mainly used to replace R22, r114, clean, low toxic, non-combustible, refrigeration effect is good wait for a characteristic, a large number of used in cryogenic refrigeration system.
R - 410 - a refrigerant
Physical and chemical properties: under atmospheric pressure, R410A is a chlorine fluoroalkane non azeotropic mixed refrigerants, colorless gas, storage is compressed in the cylinder of liquefied gas.Is not to undermine the ODP is 0, so R410A atmospheric ozone environmental protection refrigerants.
Main use: R410A is mainly used to replace R22, r114, clean, low toxic, non-combustible, refrigeration effect is good wait for a characteristic, a large number of used in household air conditioner, small commercial air conditioning, household central air conditioner, etc.COMPOSITION INFORMATION INGREDIENTS
Product Identification: Mixed Refrigerant (R125+R143+R134a)
R125+R143+R134a is a product of refrigerant mixed of 44% R125,52% R143 and 4% R134A
Formula: CF3CHF2/ CF3CH3/ CH2FCF3
INGREDIENT NAME CAS NUMBER
PENTAFLUOROETHANE (R125) 354-33-6
1,1,1-TRIFLUOROETHANE (R143) 420-46-2
TETRAFLUOROETHANE (R134a) 811-97-2
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
Molecular weight: 86.23g/mol
Boiling Point of Saturated Liquid: -26.5℃
Critical Pressure: 4.25MPa
Critical temperature: 72.4
Form: Liquefied Gas
Color: Clear, Colorless
Flash Point: Not applicable
Fire and Explosion Hazards:
Cylinders may rupture under fire conditions. Decomposition may occur forming toxic gases.
Use media appropriate for surrounding material.
Fire Fighting Instructions
Cool tank/container with water spray. Self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) may be required if cylinders rupture or release under fire conditions.